Sportskarate.com is committed to ensure that your private policy is protected and takes the private nature of your information very seriously. We strive to be transparent about how we collect and process your information, keep your information secure and provide you with meaningful choices. This policy regarding our privacy practices describes how we treat the information we collect or receive when you visit and use Sportskarate.com.
When we collect and/or ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our application and services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By using our application and services, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
What do we collect?
In the course of providing the Services, we collect and receive various types of information. Certain categories of information collected by Sportskarate.com are necessary to use our Services. In order to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services, we combine and use the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in.
When you create an account, we’ll ask you for information such as your username, password, and email address in order to provide you with the Services. We may also use Account Information, alone or together with other information, to enhance and improve the Services, such as by personalization. We use your age to verify that you can lawfully use the Services. We use your email address to verify your Account and to communicate with you.
We may collect the following information:
- Name (if you provide it to us)
- Email address (if you provide it to us)
- IP address, time/date of your visit, timed spend and other diagnostic data.
- Other information relevant to our application such as aggregate anonymous usage statistics (i.e. totally daily users of an app)
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, such as a database of customers and respective valid application license keys
- Improving our application and services
- Sending emails about our application using the email address which you have explicitly provided
- Providing customer support
- Application anonymous usage/traffic monitoring – e.g. what version of the app is being run, if it has crashed due to a bug etc.
- Application specific features such as accounts for data syncing etc.
- We may disclose the data to trusted service providers whom we rely on for hosting, marketing and analytics solutions. In all such cases, we will ensure the service provider agrees to keep the data confidential. This is quite standard with all companies, so there is no cause for concern.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We offer paid products and services. In such cases, we use third-party services for payment processing.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in your to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, then please email: email@example.com
If you believe that, any information we are holding on you is incorrect or you would like your data to be deleted, please email us as soon as possible at the email address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our registered office.
Sportskarate.com’s registered address is:
Oesterbro 18 1.tv
CVR 35 32 67 90